KMS IS PROUD OF OUR CLIENT BASE AND THE UNIQUE VARIETY OF MINING PROJECTS THAT THEY HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO COLLABORATE AND PROVIDE ASSISTANCE.
MINES MANAGEMENT, INC. – THE MONTANORE PROJECT
The Montanore Project is an example of the depth of services KMS can provide to clients. KMS staff play a critical support role to the corporate executives. KMS staff supplements and works together with current site staff on technical and environmental activities. KMS provides similar levels of involvement for the majority of our clients.
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES
- Initial Project Development Plan
- Corporate Strategies
- Assisted Corporate Executives – Financing
- Managed Technical and Environmental Activities
- Political Strategy
- National Instrument 43101 Report
- Scoping/Cost Update Study
- Supported Preliminary Economic Assessment – Environmental Section
- Environmental Specialist Consultants
- Environmental Impact Statement
- Tailings Dam Design
- Developed and Implemented Environmental Activities
- Political/Local Affairs
- Permit Application Preparations
- Fisheries Biological Assessment – USFS/USFWS
- Field Work – Various Biological Data Collection Programs
- Permit Compliance – Water Quality Monitoring, Aquatic Monitoring, and Other Areas
- Preparation of Permit Reports
- Technical Designs – Support Permitting Activities
- Support Local Community Activities
- Media Interface on Project Issues
- Regulatory Review/Oversight on New Proposed Regulations
KMS provides full project management for our client. Our services include management of an exploration drilling program, technical designs, scoping study, marketing analysis, and all other project needs. KMS will continue to support our client in the operation transition of the quarry.
CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT – WASHINGTON
Completed a review of permitting requirements in the State of Washington for a precious metals project.
Write up for Bankruptcy Trustee: KMS served as the Trustee for the federal bankruptcy court and project manager for the secured lender. This entailed full project management on behalf of the client, assistance in assessing the value of the assets, sale of the assets, court documentation, and project care and maintenance.